An Effective Recruitment Tool
The APS Division of Fluid Dynamics Annual Meeting has been the largest, most comprehensive, and cost-effective event for the fluid dynamics community for over 75 years. The Meeting attracts over 3,300 attendees from various academic, governmental, industrial, and scientific institutions worldwide. The exhibit space is an effective recruitment tool and venue for this interested audience to learn about the most up-to-date products and services.
In addition to the exhibiting companies, the Exhibit Hall serves as the location for several other attractions, including:
- All refreshment breaks
- The Gallery of Fluid Motion video theater and poster display
- Student Competition and Technical Posters
- Flash posters
DFD Standard Booth Fee
- 10′ x 10′ $4,000 for a single booth
The fee includes one 6’ draped table, two chairs, an 8-foot back wall drape, a 3-foot sidewall drape, one wastebasket, and one booth ID sign.
DFD Booth Benefits
- Complimentary company listing and link to your company on this DFD website.
- Company listing at entrance to the Exhibit Hall D
- UP TO four (4) exhibit hall badges. Badges are good for the exhibit hall, general sessions, technical sessions, and Sunday’s Conference Reception
Exhibits will be located in Exhibit Hall D.
Exact hours will be provided once the program is finalized.
- Set-up and Teardown
Set-up: Saturday afternoon, November 18, 2023
Teardown: Tuesday, November 21, 2023, approximately noon
- Show Hours
Sunday morning, November 19, 2023, until noon on Tuesday, November 21, 2023.
Reserve Your Space Today!